FELIWAY CLASSIC Spray offers calming on-the-go and additional support at home.
- Makes cats feel at home in their home.
- Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful.
- Helps control inappropriate behaviors.
Allows convenient and targeted management of the areas marked by your cat with urine or scratching in your home.
WHAT IS A PHEROMONE?
When cats feel comfortable in their environment, they rub their cheeks against the corners of furniture or your leg, leaving a message, undetectable to us, known as a feline facial pheromone. This "happy marker" provides reassurance to the cats.
FELIWAY CLASSIC is a synthetic copy of that pheromone and conveys this reassuring message to all cats.
FELIWAY CLASSIC is proven to reduce stress in kittens and adult cats that leads to inappropriate behaviours such as urine marking and scratching in your home.
FELIWAY CLASSIC is NOT a sedative nor a tranquiliser.
Feline facial pheromone (F3) analogue: 10%
Ethanol q.s. : 60ml
The effect of Feliway Classic Spray lasts 4 to 5 hours.
Each 60ml bottle delivers about 400 sprays (+/- 8 sprays/use)
HOW TO USE:
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your cat’s carrier or basket. Re-spray every 4-5 hours.
- At home: Re-spray daily to reduce the likelihood of re-marking.
- Simply spray on doorways, cat-flaps, window sills and prominent objects around the house.
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your cat near any sprayed areas.
- Never spray directly on your cat!
- Never spray in the carrier if your cat is inside
- Do not spray on the scratching post, it would prevent your cat from using it!
Read more on Feliway Classic Spray at https://www.feliway.com/my/Products/feliway-classic-spray