Digyton drops are formulated to address digestive issues in dogs and cats, puppies and kittens. The herbomineral formulation can be used as a daily tonic to promote good digestion, to tone the digestive tract and ensure absorption of nutrients. It is an effective appetite stimulator and digestive normaliser. As a treatment for common gastrointestinal conditions, Digyton’s bowel regulating properties can reduce repeated bouts of diarrhoea, flatulence and cramping.
- Stimulates the secretion of proteolytic, amylolytic and lipolytic enzymes.
- Tones the digestive glands and organs.
- Corrects gastrointestinal disorders, regularize the bowel movement and function.
- Acts as anti-flatulent, enhances expulsion of stomach gas.
- Helps in improve appetite, digestion and assimilation of food.
- Helps in tolerance of sudden food change.
MAJOR HERBS IN Digyton® Drops:
1. Anethum sowa - Dill has been used in ayurvedic medicines since ancient times and it is a popular herb widely used as a spice and also yields essential oil. The Ayurvedic uses of dill seeds are carminative, stomachic and diuretic.
2. Piper Longum - Long pepper has a healing effect on the overworked liver. It helps in eliminating toxins that build up inside the liver due to the metabolism of certain foods that are problematic with digestive systems.
3. Cichorium intybus - Traditional use of chicory roots includes the relief of symptoms related to mild digestive disorders (such as feeling of abdominal fullness, flatulence, and slow digestion) and temporary loss of appetite.
Small breeds (<11 kg)
Pups : 0.25 – 0.40 ml twice daily
Dogs : 1 – 2 ml twice daily
Cats : 1 ml twice daily
Large breeds (>11 kg)
Pups : 0.50 – 0.75 ml twice daily
Dogs : 3 – 4 ml twice daily