Nefrotec® is a supplement for treatment of urinary tract infections, bladder stones, kidney stones, cystitis and non-specific irritations of the urethra. It has diuretic properties that flush out poisons and expel excess liquid from the body. This formula also acts as a urinary germicide, with sterile, antiseptic properties that counteract repetitive urinary tract infections in cats and dogs.
- Prevents urinary tract infections (UTI).
- Prevents and dissolves stones & sediment in the bladder and kidneys.
- Excellent diuretic properties.
- Reduces blood uric acid levels.
- Prevents supersaturation of lithogenic substances.
- Disintegration of calculi & crystals.
- Relieves ureteric colic and painful micturition.
- Controls urinary tract bacterial infection.
MAJOR HERBS IN Nefrotec®:
1. Didymocarpus pedicellata - Anti-fungal, anti-biotic, expectorant and astringent. Tones the urinary tract and supresses calcui formation.
2. Saxifraga ligulata - Known as the "stone breaker" for treatment of kidney stones.
3. Rubia cordifolia - For the treatment of kidney and liver diseases, gall stones and has diuretic properties.
4. Cyperus scariosus - Anti-inflammatory, central nervous system stimulant and antimicrobial as well as diuretic.
5. Achyranthes aspera - A water soluble alkaloid reported lower blood pressure and decrease heart rate, maintains heart health and used for the treatment of kidney stones.
6. Onosma bracteatum - A herb known to alleviate kidney disease.
7. Vernonia cinerea - Used to treat cases of kidney disease and burning micturition.
8. Shilajeet - A thick and sticky substance containing 85 minerals in ionic form. It is one of the most important drugs of Ayurvedic medicine. Used for ageing, a brain enhancer and recuperative adaptogen.
9. Hajrul yahood bhasma - The Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stones, Dysuria and renal colic and for help to prevent urinary retention.
Cats - 1 tablet once daily
Dogs - Small breeds (<11 kg) : 1 tablet twice daily
- Large breeds (>11 kg) : 2 – 3 tablets twice daily