THIS IS A PESTICIDE ADVERTISEMENT
- A controlled-release protection, patented collar protects cats and dogs against fleas and ticks for up to 8 months.
- Also effective against immature stages of fleas and ticks.
- Long duration reduces compliance concerns
- Patented controlled-release technology provides a consistent low dose.
- Safe for humans, pets and the environment.
- Reduces risk of transmission of Vector-Borne Diseases.
- Water-resistant, no need to remove collar when swimming.
APPLICATION & DOSAGE:
1. Unroll collar and make sure that there are no remnants from the plastic connectors inside the collar.
2. Insert end of the collar through the buckle.
3. Adjust the collar around the animal’s neck. As a guide, it should be possible to insert 2 fingers comfortably between the collar and the neck.
4. Pull excess collar through the loop(s).
5. Collar length of greater than 1 inch (2cm) beyond the loop(s) should be cut off unless it is a growing puppy, where some additional length may be needed for adjustment as the animal grows.
For up to 8 months prevention and treatment of ticks and fleas on cats and kittens 10 weeks of
age and older.
For up to 8 months prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas and lice on dogs and puppies 7
weeks of age and older.